Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Photography not sewing.




It seems my sewing hobby has taken a back seat to my photography hobby.  Spring has brought with it some exceptional photo opportunities.  I've been asked by several families to photograph their children which has been so much fun.   We made great use of the canola crops in flower, some children brought their horses, we dressed up and generally mucked around. I've chosen a few with parents permission to post here.  When one Mum told me she was bringing her three children and two horses I thought it was a recipe for disaster, you know the "never work with children or animals" saying. Well, it actually went really well!!  

I love having backdrops like this at my back door.  My photo portfolio is coming along nicely.




No comments:

Post a Comment