Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Sewing dress ups.........for horses.

A few weeks ago I got a sewing request that I had never had before, to create some costumes for some horses.  Yep, horses.  Eeek.  I'll give anything a shot so I said yes.

A couple of costumes look a little short on this horse as they are for a smaller pony but you get the idea.

Here we have  Bo peep and her "sheep" and Alice in Wonderland and her "cat".  Most impressed with my cat ears that the horses ears actually go into.




B1 and "B2" and Jeanie horse and rider.  The ballooning chiffon pants were a challenge.


and Dorothy and the "Tin Man".  Note sparkly yellow brick road on rump.


So thats what I've been up to.  Can I say I'm quite impressed with the final outcome and apparently Dorothy won her event at pony club last week so happy customers too.


2 comments: