Saturday, March 1, 2014

Bunting, bunting and more bunting.

All my sewing since my last post seems to have consisted of making bunting.  One lot has led to someone else asking for some and so on and so on.  I have a couple more metres to make and then on to some other sewing.  I'm having some crafty company to stay this week so hopefully there will be some more blogable creations to show later in the week.  Here is some of what I've made this week.

A couple of lengths for a gift to our neighbour who has just had twin girls.


A string for an elderly lady in a nursing home.


Some bright coloured celebratory bunting.


Finally, 25 metres of satin rainbow bunting for the local shop.  It is not the best material to use as it frays so much.  I've overlocked and made up as best I can.  


Its looking good on the front of the shop and is apparently attracting trade so a job well done.




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful bunting. It really brightens any space. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done to you!
    I love that there is some for an elderly lady in a nursing home - how bright and cheery :)

    ReplyDelete