Thursday, August 1, 2013

Fabric bracelets

I was all set for some Sunday sewing over the weekend when a little person arrived with sewing book in hand saying "I want you to help me make these Mummy".

Scrappy bracelets from the book Sew Darn Cute.

I had a rummage and found some snaps, fabric scraps weren't an issue to find!


Under an hour later I had a happy customer.  Then she asked if we could make one for all her friends at school!  I managed to persuade her otherwise so I could do some of my own sewing.
Note to self next time to use pellon instead of wadding, it was a little thick for the snaps to go through, I'm not sure how long they will hold.
Pretty cute idea aren't they.



1 comment:

  1. A great way to use up those pretty fabric remnants. You've got a cute little model there. x

    ReplyDelete