Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Ausmodbee - April Blocks.

Two more blocks done for the Ausmodbee.
These ones are for Bronwyn of Whippet Good.

For the first block I used a tutorial from the Summer Sampler series as Bronwyn requested.  This block is called Flower Garden Path.  Very pretty but lots and lots of HST's and seams.  Its a smidge under the 12.5 inches which I wasn't happy about.  So I hope its still OK Bronwyn.


The second block  is called Lucky Pieces from the same tutorial series.  A lot quicker to assemble.


Now May blocks to complete and then its my turn to post out!!



2 comments:

  1. eeek!! they are fantastic! thank you so much Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely Julie! I made the first one too, but used the alternate piecing method - not quite so many HSTs ;o)

    ReplyDelete