Friday, November 2, 2012

Sit down, there may be some sewing about to happen.

I'm finally feeling a little more organised and on top of things.  I'm even working on the tax and sorting our photos into albums and a few other jobs that always get put on the back burner.

I'm having a rummage through my sewing stash to see where I might dive in.  I've finished of a few bigger UFO's but not sure I'm going to give myself permission just yet to start a new project as much as I want to.  

In one special box I have these miniature prints saved for a stitchery quilt.  They are adorable fabrics, I'm looking for some hand stitching to do, its been a while so I might make a start here.  I also want to make some Christmas presents soon.



Reminder too, to everyone who has been following Bianca's daughter Maybelle's story.

Maybelle's Wish Auction starts Monday on Facebook.

Catch you there.

1 comment:

  1. That pile of fabrics look just like a little pile that I have.....
    After bugger-all sleep there will be no sewing tonight. I type this while Harvey screamy cries so I might relocate him and me to bed where he's more likely to at least pretend to be resting if not sleeping.
    That's my excuse for not sewing anyway.
    Me x
    Ps. Start a new project, I dare ya!

    ReplyDelete