Wednesday, May 9, 2012

"Four" with quilt and in white.

Every year I've taken photos of our little Miss with her baby quilt which I made when I was pregnant with her.  

I've dressed her in white for all the pics so far.  Today we chose a little white top and I've made her a broderie anglaise full circle ruffle skirt.  Its tricky taking photo outside now, I seem to have a kitten in all my shots.  He loves running around in the Autumn leaves with the kids.


Here's the first photo of the series.  Don't you wish they would stay babies.
There's a few more photos here too.


The quilt is a snowball quilt pattern, made from a range called faded memories which is kind of apt.  I guess the quilt will fade and we will have the memories of our little princess who is growing up quick.

4 comments:

  1. Oh that is so sweet. What a fantastic idea and memory keepsake to have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Miss Muff!!! You look very pretty in the picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww!! Melting heat in progress here.

    ReplyDelete