Sunday, March 18, 2012

The week.

So, my blogging is down to a weekly wrap up.
Another super full week. Heaps being achieved so its all good.
Here's a few photos of the week that was.
No photos yet of the Lisette dress. I joined Curlypops' sew-a-long, I started the dress and all I have to do is the hem. They will probably ditch me from the sew-a-long. I can't even find time in my week to hem a dress!

To begin with, a Mystery Bag for the prep grade.
Machine appliqu├ęd letters, cat in the hat tie.
Came up quite well.


Social event of the week. The Play School Concert with the lovely Ms Copperpatch and boy H.
We are going next time with or without the children.
Abbey and Jay did a great job, very funny.


Playschool was followed by a relaxing picnic and wedding planning session by the lake.


Here's the photo as promised of kitten and his quilt made by Miss Muff and Grandma.
Kitten has been named "Spot".

As in whoosh ........"Spot the Cat", there he goes.
He runs very fast.
I'm still calling him puss-cat.


Todays effort was snazzying up a room at school with the P&F mums.
Here's the before photo showing the lovely hospital green.


The after photo. I was still dubious about the colours but they came up fine. We still have to paint the yellow window and door trims in gloss white but at least the walls are done and it looks a little more exciting for the grade one and twos.
Paint colours.
Pink - Ballet Slippers
Blue - Castaway
Greeen - Applegate
Unsure of name of purple.





3 comments:

  1. Never fear Julie - there's still plenty of time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WWWoooww I missed a lot of entries here!! Girl in school, cat in the house...and you with so many things in your hands.
    Glad to know everyone is doing fine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sweet kitten, he looks very cheeky.x

    ReplyDelete