Saturday, December 3, 2011

The patchwork skirt - The one with the apples.


I couldn't help myself.
I had to make another one of these skirts.
I'm on a mission to use up some of my stash so while rummaging I decided on an apple version this time.


Ingredients.....
Green apple fabric from Millrose Quilting and Gallery.
Gingham and blue apple fabric from Spotty last year.
White, a gifted fat quarter from my Mum.
and a mystery green, I don't know where that was from.


Had to finish with some twirling under our old apple tree!

mmmm, what colour one do we do next?

4 comments:

  1. She looks so pretty!!! I love the skirt!!
    Let her choose the next colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great skirts and what a very cute model.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these skirts Julie, super cute model too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great skirt...was the apples from Milrose a recent purchase? Just looked on their website and couldn't se it- it's very lovely!

    ReplyDelete