Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Mini me.

If you are a regular reader of my blog you will remember we bought Miss Muffett a Mini Elna sewing machine for her 4th birthday. Its was all going beautifully, coffee table set up in corner of living area, her own sewing box of fabrics, some of Mummies sharp scissors, whirring away like there's no tomorrow giving Mummy lots of sewing time herself.

Today she informs me that she thinks she should have her machine in the sewing room. Which is fine but there's barely enough room in there for all my sewing paraphernalia let alone hers!
This afternoon we've had a re-shuffle and set her up at one of my tables.

I didn't want to bring the coffee table in so my solution.......put the foot pedal on a couple of plastic storage boxes, its working quite well.

I think its time the spare bed was moved out of the sewing room, don't you?
The visitors won't mind sleeping outside on the verandah will they!

8 comments:

  1. This is one of those priceless moments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love this ... so cute... enjoy these moments :-)
    Happy stitching, P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so sweet. You must be so very proud of your little creative one. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!

    I'll bet she has her eye on your stash too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmm something about world domination (one room at a time) comes to mind ....

    ReplyDelete