Monday, October 24, 2011

Mummy we need photos of me in the new dresses.

I have to pick my times to get my little model to work for me. She's just been into the sewing room and suggested we need to do some photos. I obliged before the moment passed.


We have the cute tilted head look down pat.

Do you like the green dress?
People are always looking for pretty things that aren't pink!
I have a few made in this fabric and they will be available at the "Women Who Shine" brunch at Radcliffes in Echuca this Saturday.

6 comments:

  1. To quote the Blues Brothers..."your daughter, how much for your daughter?"
    She's such a cutie pie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the green dress. Your daughter looks like springtime itself in it..it suits her colouring famously!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the 2nd pic better, I noticed the pointed toe and 'fake' leaf picking haha/ Her hair is amazing, too, white! What dress?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looooove to see girls´clothes in other color than pink!!!
    Miss Muff is the cutest model on earth!!

    ReplyDelete