Saturday, October 22, 2011

Filling the rack up again.

I'm busy dress making. I sold quite a few at last week's market which means some late night sewing for next week's local hand made expo, plus several customers have already made custom Christmas orders. I love it but I have made a note to myself to sew more dresses over next Winter.

New dresses and tops waiting for straps.

Next week's hand made expo in Echuca should be fun. Ten local hand makers (including me!!) have been invited to attend a brunch for 250 women. Quite excited about that one.

I've also got a new Moda Bake Shop project due out shortly.

So, so sew, very busy.

5 comments:

  1. Well done!!!
    What do they say about when it rains .....
    Happy sewing!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice rack.

    Why do you make me say these things?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Next time you visit you have to show me....I suck at shirring xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are made from lovely fresh prints and colours!

    ReplyDelete