Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Maree's order.


I had to show you these outfits. Maree sent me some fabrics from her online store to make up into dresses for her little grand-daughter. The fabrics are from the "Where the Wind Blows" range by Melanie Hurlston aka Melly and Me.


It was fun receiving a mystery parcel to sew up.
Even better, instead of paying me Maree just sent me extra fabric so you will see some of these in the store shortly.....well the ones my little princess decides not to keep.
I'm always up for a bit of bartering.


Thankyou Maree.
Look forward to a photo of your little one.

PS. The butterfly fabric ended up being a top, slight issue with a new roll of shirring elastic that refused to shirr. Grrr.

2 comments:

  1. Julie they're GAWJUS, I bet Miss E will look simply adorable in them!!
    Hugs,
    Joy ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She sure will Joy...Thank You so Much Julie they All look Gorgeous..
    cheers

    ReplyDelete