Saturday, September 10, 2011

The kinder quilt.


Miss Muffet and I have been selecting fabrics and putting them in a special box. They have been saved to make a quilt for her to take to kinder next year. I don't know why, but today, I decided to start making it. A million other things I could be doing but hey, not as much fun.


It was always going to be a simple quilt, it will be on the floor and in a public place so I didn't want to put hours and hours of work into it. In the centre of the quilt I have had a play with raw edge applique around her name. I think it will work OK. Its 11pm and I've finished the whole top! Photos tomorrow in better light.
Night night.

3 comments:

  1. It looks very cute and if I was still sewing at 11 I am sure it would have some very wonky seams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely idea. Can't wait to see photos of it!

    ReplyDelete