Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Sewing with Grandma.


Grandma arrived by bus last night. Its rained all night and all day so we stayed inside and sewed today. Grandma and Miss Muff made a new ironing board cover for the little ironing board I bought the other day.


While they were hard at work I've was madly trying to finish off dress orders. Especially a big order for a new store that is selling my outfits on consignment which is exciting.


Plenty of new items to be added to the Madeit Shop depending on photographic conditions tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. I love the pictures of your mom and Miss Muff!!!!!!
    Beautiful dresses! I am sure they will be sold in no time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can see and feel the love in those photos. Well done you on the consignment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww such cute pics and don't you love a stack of handmade dresses on hangers. Perfect!
    corrie:)

    ReplyDelete