Monday, August 1, 2011

Brrrrrr, whirrrrr, shirrrr

Brrrrrrr......
for the cold frosty mornings.
The cows look like they are standing in snow first thing in the morning.



Whirrrr.....
for the sewing machine, busy shirring dresses for orders and Spring in the shop.


I've also made seven of the fairy skirts for the dance class. I've handed them in, in an attempt to reduce "stuff" in my sewing room. There was barely room for Mum to sleep in there this weekend. Not that she cares, she a quilter. Who wouldn't want to roll around in pretty fabric all night?

4 comments:

  1. Crikey that's a nasty frost! I'd forgotten what they're like.
    Love all of your fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been freezing cold, wet and miserable here but we've missed out on the frosts this year..! I actually miss the frosty mornings, usually means a sunny day to follow and they've been in short supply down south..
    Lizzie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have loved a frost today, in my bit of the UK it has been too hot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful frost shot, it's been lovely springish weather this week though. Have a great Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete