Monday, July 18, 2011

Kitchen by morning light.


I said I'd do some daylight pictures of the kitchen but even these aren't the best but they do show up a lot less yellow than in my last post. We have decided against the stainless splashback and are going to tile it instead in a very exciting creamy white tile. A girlfriend visited yesterday and said it all looked very Scandinavian which funnily enough was the look I've secretly been going for.

I can't wait until the electrician has been and I can light the place up. The plumber came today so I have running water in the kitchen for the first time in a month. Much warmer than doing dishes in outside laundry in this weather.

Back to some crafty things next post. Lots of exciting things happening in that area.

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful Julie, I love the clean lines..
    Lizzie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new kitchen looks beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your New Kitchen it looks Beautiful..Especially all those Drawers so much better than cupboards...
    Enjoy!
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. kitchen looks beautiful, can"t wait to see it, and better still work/help in it, if I'am allowed.

    love to all

    ReplyDelete
  5. looking great Julie, I bet you are beside yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, that cooker looks suitably country sized!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking good! I have cooker envy - I hate my oven and cook top - enjoy (once the jigsaw is all together)

    ReplyDelete
  8. your new kitchen is looking wonderful Julie!! Lucky you! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh its looking gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well done!

    corrie:)

    ReplyDelete