Sunday, June 12, 2011

New binding.

I've been busier than busy since my long ago, last blog post. Everything seemed to happen last week, school meetings, long day at the clinic I work at, bringing home paperwork from my second part time job, a great aunt's funeral, an eightieth birthday party, my parents visiting, covering library books, a husband busy writing school reports, a tooth ache etc etc. So this weekend has been catch up time around the house, mowing, weeding the vegie patch, washing car, shopping, cooking, housework and new kitchen planning. Nothing remotely blog worthy, but I am still here!


The only thing crafty to happen all week was a new delivery of bindings. I'd run out of pink/purple coloured ones and needed a citrus coloured one to go with new fabric. The setting afternoon sun doesn't really show the true colours. Its nice to have the binding stash rejuvenated.

Hopefully I'll be back to normal programming now I've caught up. Isn't it funny how the week ahead can look quiet but can turn out so busy.


3 comments:

  1. Nice to have you back, those bindings look fabulous. I've bought (well Sue is holding for me) a binding/bias maker, have you seen them? Electric, folds and presses! I'm hoping to pick it up next week sometime then go on a binding spree..
    Lizzie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh Lizzie's binding maker sounds ace. Bound to be a good buy....

    Damn I'm funny!

    Now you just need to make some things that need to be boundeded.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so right! It is the end of Monday here, and I am already wishing for Friday. I just don´t want to go through all the stuff that I have for this week.
    Nice bindings!

    ReplyDelete