Monday, May 2, 2011

Wedding weekend.


This weekend turned out to have a wedding flavour to it. First the Royal wedding Friday night which I watched with a three year old and an eighty year old which gave two different perspectives on the event. It brought back memories of watching Charles and Di's wedding with Mum all those years ago.

I thought it was all very lovely. The three years old's quotes of the night were "is it finished yet?" and "no Mum, I don't want to be a princess when I grow up, I want to be a fairy." She was keen to see the flower girls to see if they looked like her when she was a flower girl last year.

Saturday a friend from work was married locally so I went for a peek. She looked gorgeous too in a dress with a floaty tule skirt and deep coloured orchids in her bouquet.

The rest of the weekend was spent mainly in the garden enjoying the nice weather before it gets too cold. Hope everyone had a happy weekend too.

No comments:

Post a Comment