Thursday, May 19, 2011

Quilted clouds.


Here's another sneak peek of the project I finished last night. I tried my hand at quilting clouds. What do you think? I can reveal all next week.

I'm sewing again today. I've got the slow cooker on so the evening meal for the next two days is taken care of. I really need to catch up. I've got custom orders to complete along with a few other odd jobs ie. taking up trousers for people. I've suddenly become the go to girl for mending in town.

What should one be charging for mending?
It's not my favourite thing to do but its a few dollars for the kids bank books.


Also followers, don't forget my giveaway.
Here's the fabric I have decided to use from Moda's Tweet Tweet range.
I have been looking at it for ages and finally bought some, its quite 'loud' fabric for me.
If the winner has any major objections to the finished product I can easily switch with one of my less 'loud' dresses/tops.

Just leave a comment on the previous post to enter.

3 comments:

  1. Busy busy!
    Goodluck - hope you get through it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the quilted cloud. Very whimsical. Can't wait to see the rest of it.

    ReplyDelete