Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Harvey's quilt.


We had the pleasure of a couple of visitors yesterday.
Abbe and her latest creation, little Harvey. ooo, he's so cute.

Harvey's quilt.

We gave Harvey his foxy quilt. Which Abbe assures me they love even though she left it behind. Baby Brain I think! Turns out I'd forgotten to take photos of it anyway so we took photos today and are posting it off again.

Stripes are in.

We didn't do much all day except sit on the couch and admire him, but thats what babies are for right?


You can sort of make out my cloud quilting now.
Quilt pattern is the "Frosty Baby Quilt"
from the book "Scandinavian Stitches" by Kajsa Wikman.

Looking forward to our next catch up.

9 comments:

  1. Oh he's too cute and it looks like he's grown heaps since my last cuddle. LOVE the foxy quilt too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's such a lucky, lucky boy and I'm a lucky friend!!! We had a wonderful time. Harvey thinks I have a great taste in friends. Ab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's such a lucky, lucky boy and I'm a lucky friend!!! We had a wonderful time. Harvey thinks I have a great taste in friends. Ab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That quilt is just lovely. Cheeky fox trotting through the snow. I tried to order that book online a while ago, but was out of stock, must put it on the todolist.
    Have a great Friday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe...he's just so sweet! Love the quilt you made for him! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwww he is so cute and I love the quilt! we can't wait to see you guys:)

    Corrie;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Julie... Abbe's baby is adorable... especially sitting on Miss Muff lap there!! She must have been very happy being able to hold the little one... 8-)
    A darling quilt too...

    ReplyDelete