Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Matching up.

I'm almost satisfied with the number of dresses, skirts and tops I've done for the two day Easter market.

Shirred top, tulip print, size 3.

Its nice to have a full rack.
I love the raspberry coloured straps on this tulip dress above.

Shirred green butterfly top, size one.

I think the part I enjoy most is matching up fabrics with various bindings.

Shirred pink hibiscus flower top, size three.

I've got all sorts of combinations this year.

Shirred top, abstract apples, size three.

Now to price everything which seems to take ages.

3 comments:

  1. They look awesome Julie, I love the tulips and yes, the raspberry straps look really cute. Is it this weekend? Good luck..
    Lizzie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful stuff!!! Good luck with the sales!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you are well on your way to being ready for the Easter Market Julie! Those dresses look lovely all lined up hanging in your last Sunday post... Good for you! I wish you well with sales! 8-)

    ReplyDelete