Sunday, April 17, 2011

Getting organised.

Shirred tops, dresses and skirts.

I've had a couple of good stints at the sewing machine finishing off clothes for this weekend's market. The clothes rack is nice and full now and I have a couple of lap quilts and a nice selection of yoyo hair clips, key rings, postcards, bunting etc finished for the table too. I've been trying to incorporate a tractor theme in some things seeing the market is part of a vintage tractor show. Photos to come.

All unsold tops, dresses and skirts will go into my Madeit shop next week.
They are sizes one to five in a lovely selection of pretty prints.
I've been playing around with straps on my tops too, some are wide others narrow and today I made a few halter neck versions.

2 comments:

  1. OOhhh what market will you bet at?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look beautiful.
    I hope it goes well for you!

    ReplyDelete