Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The perfect green.

Wow, how's this for the power of blogging and Twitter.

If you read my blog you may have seen the post a couple of days ago, Abbe and I are looking for a particular green Lecien Minny Muu fabric. Its an older fabric range and the shop we were in said she could have sold that particular bolt of green ten times over so we weren't holding our breath at getting any.


After some re-tweeting and blog commenting, Clair turned up a couple of metre's at Gails B's (where she works). Are we jealous of her, yes!

First thing tomorrow I'll buy it over the phone.

Thanks to everyone else that gave me some leads to follow to.

Must visit Gail B's one day when I'm in Melbourne, Mum says its an absolutely overflowing patchwork shop.

Thanks again Clair from myself and Abbe.
We'll make ourselves known if we drop in for a visit. xx

1 comment:

  1. We're lucky girls. Thanks Clair!
    You def need to visit Gail B's deary, it's a haven of patchy goodness :o)
    Ab xx

    ReplyDelete