Monday, January 10, 2011

More postage stamps.


I'm still receiving comments and e-mails about my Postage Stamp Quilt (above) that I posted on Moda's Bake Shop in December.

Cassey (I'm not sure where she is from but its snowing where she lives) sent me some photos of her quilt she made using my design. Its done in the same Wild Rose range except bordered with a red print. I like it! She even made the pieced back. The quilt was made to give to her Grandmother for Christmas.



She's done a beautiful job and I like her cross hatch quilting too.


I was thrilled to find out the Postage Stamp Quilt was one of Moda's top five viewed projects for December, even more so to find out people have used the pattern and found it easy to follow.

I'd love to receive e-mailed photos from anyone who has made my designs. Its great to see the same design quilts made up in different fabrics.

I'm busy working on my next Moda quilt, its in the quilting phase so not long to go now.

5 comments:

  1. These look great Jules. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must give you a great little buzz seeing your designs made, photographed and loved. Looking forward to seeing the next one..
    Lizzie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. No wonder everyone is into making them. Such an inspiration. Easy tutorial too. Its gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your quilt is gorgeous so I am not surprised ppl are all over your baked goods!
    Well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous quilt!
    It's always a pleasure to see the pictures on your blog.
    Happy new year.
    Sherman Unkefer

    ReplyDelete