I sort of got on a roll last night and today and got this one quilted. I've passed it on to another member of our group to bind, add labels, then its ready to raffle.
I had thought I'd experiment with some feathering when quilting but I decided it probably wasn't the quilt to play around on seeing we needed it finished soonish.
So I went with a small, all over stipple, being careful not to go over any hand stitching or applique.
The quilting has visually tied together the odd blocks even more.
The brief before making our blocks was.....
Quilt theme - "Up The Garden Path"
Colours - red, purple and light yellow
Who would have thought we would have ended up with something like this!