Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Twas the week before Christmas.

Where has the last week gone!

We have had multiple Christmas parties, work farewells, school break up activites etc etc.

I've got our Christmas email/photo collage in progress that goes to friends and family which I must finish tonight and send. Otherwise we are pretty well organised.


In between social events I've been doing some Christmas present sewing which I can't reveal too much of.
I'm very pleased with my straight line quilting except in the process I destroyed my third walking foot in as many years. Its just a generic one that fits my old machine but obviously isn't a perfect fit and obviously wears out very quickly. I'm going to try and find one for my Brother sewing machine over the break.


Of course Christmas wouldn't be complete without some last minute fabric shopping.


Don't forget to enter Corrie's giveaway.
She's spreading lots of Christmas cheer.
Its open to international readers too!
Tell her I MADE YOU enter.
PS. if you win, I expect a cut!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Julie, Wishing you a wonderful Christmas and a great new year that brings you (and yours) good health, great laughs and love. Peta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow you've got some sherbet pips!!!!!! Now that is a superb present.

    ReplyDelete