Saturday, December 11, 2010

Quilting bug.


After I finished my two new tops I was about to resume piecing some more Bliss HST's but I suddenly had the quilting bug.
Lucky I had a basted quilt at hand.
I warmed up the trusty old Elna and off we went.
Two evenings and an hour this afternoon and its finished.
I was in the zone.
This is a "make it up as you go along" quilt I started about 18 months ago using a honeybun from Moda's Aviary range.


I'm not sure why it sat unquilted for so long as I really love the fabrics.
I've quilted small hearts and a swirling bumble bee line all over.
I'll have my feet up binding it tonight, then I'll take a few more photos.


Lastly, a small purchase I made this morning at my local quilt shop.
Couldn't resist.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous quilt, lovely fabrics and cute pattern. Have fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are a quilting demon! Looks absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete