Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I can still shop.


When I got a parcel note in the letterbox today, I was expecting it to be the book I bought on Fishpond for the kids to give to me for Christmas.

I was more excited to see it was another box from Texas.
ie.....fabrics straight from Moda for another Bake Shop project.
I had it open before I even got back to the car!

Here's a tiny sneak peek (above) I think its going to be my new favourite range. Just gorgeous. Can't wait to make it up.


I may have an out of action finger/hand but I can still shop in preparation for when its better.
Yesterday's purchase from Spotlight. Cotton voile (on special) for a few more tops for me. I've nearly worn out the ones I made the other day. They are so comfortable.

2 comments:

  1. I've picked up that voile on the left at two dif Spotlights because it is so pretty. I think I better get you to teach me how to make me a mu-muu version :o)

    Your Mr7 is awesome and sooo thoughtful. Miss Muff is lucky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely fabrics - I have had my eye on that voile too, perhaps a dress for me (in the new year though, I've run out of puff!)

    ReplyDelete