Thursday, December 16, 2010

Brotherly love.


I had to share this.

Mr. Seven catches a bus to and from school each day. At the beginning of the year they have to choose a seat and thats where they have to sit all year. I've often wondered why he didn't choose to sit next to another child. I just thought he wanted to be able to put his bag on the seat next to him. He has friends he chats to in front and behind him and wouldn't miss catching the bus for the world.


This morning on the way to the bus stop I asked him why he didn't choose to sit next to someone at the beginning of the year. He told me he wants to save the seat for when his sister starts school so she can sit next to him. She doesn't start school for two years! How adorable. Isn't she lucky to have such a caring brother.

9 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! He is adorable!!!! I just don´t want to think about the time his sister starts bringing boyfriends home!!!! hahaha!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naaww that is soo sweet!!! Made me melt. I hope when my daughter (6mnthS) has a brother or sister she is as caring and thoughtful xx love the blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe...that's so sweet! What a great big brother! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great job you are doing with him, a lovely reflection on you, as well as him being a nice boy! My brother couldn't get further enough away when I was a kid!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agree with Bec, lovely reflection on you :)
    Sweetest thing I have heard in a long time xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is just the most gorgeous story.
    What a special little boy.
    Great job mama.
    happy school holidays. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bet you were so proud of him .... what a lovely thing for him to do :o).
    Bless!!!
    Hugs,
    Joy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is simply beautiful, what a gorgeous boy!!
    I have to say, seeing my 4 walk out of school together is pure joy, sometimes my twins hold hands, they are 9, it's beautiful. We have high school next year so i'm keen to see the dynamic in the car as i've had all 4 together for 2 years, trust me, it's a luxury!!
    You little girl is one super lucky little sister, love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh that brought tears to my eyes! that is one sweet brother, oh my, too cute! he's a good boy!

    Corrie:)

    ReplyDelete