Saturday, November 27, 2010

Wet day timetable.


Wet here but not overly cold.
But you can probably work that out from the attire.


A wet day was predicted for today so we went for a drive to do a little pre-christmas shopping. I snuck in a Spotlight visit of course. Well I had to didn't I? Only one week to use my 40% off voucher.

We managed to get the work Kris Kringle presents, teacher presents and I got a few bits and pieces to make some last minute crafty gifts and some Santa bags.

Thankyou for everyone's feedback on the current quilt. I realised I had some more Bliss charm packs so I'm going to make the quilt bigger using the same design and scrap the flying geese idea. I don't even think I'll put a border on it, I'll just bind it as is.


The fernery outside our kitchen window after the rain.
Everything is so green and fresh.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I love Missy Muff's umbrella!!! What a happy looking girl she is. 8-)

    Fun Fabrics bought! 8-)

    ReplyDelete