Monday, November 8, 2010

Look and learn.



This sweet little UFO miraculously turned into a cot quilt over the weekend.


The fabric range is "Look and Learn" by American Jane.

I've decided to pop this one into my Madeit shop. I don't normally sell the quilts I make, I mainly keep them for myself, make them as gifts and do the occasional commission so I'm testing the water with this little one. It would make a lovely Christmas present for a new bub.


It measures 35 by 44 inches, a simple charm square quilt with green check binding and a serviceable ticking back, quilted with a large stipple.


I enjoyed making something small and finishing it in the day.


4 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love the charm squares, the backing and the binding! The whole thing is great! What a darling little quilt!

    MGM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this quilt! You can see it's made with love:)

    I've seen a few fabrics that I like from this range but, when they are all together in your lovely quilt, just makes me want to buy the whole collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the colours in this one Jules - gorgeous!
    Ab x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very simple to make, darling in appearance, should sell no problem for you Julie! I like it!!! 8-)

    ReplyDelete