Friday, November 5, 2010

Hair clip display board.


After tossing around many ideas I finally got to and made a hair clip display board for when I do markets etc. I've padded a board (cardboard centre out of a bolt of fabric) with wadding and covered it in white homespun, lacing it together at the back. I then wound binding around the board, its just fastened with a couple of pins at the back so I can change the colour if I want to. The board can lay it flat or lean up against something on my table. Nothing like a little near midnight creativity.


6 comments:

  1. Clever idea Julie - it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a real eye-catcher, and just darling! fabulous idea!

    MGM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! You did a beautiful job. The hair clips look really cute, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea Julie, and looking good too!!! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Mrs, I'd definitely be drawn to this board to peruse rather than a rummage box. They look awesome and really 'pop' on the white backing. Cheers. P

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look nice and bright on the white background! Great display idea:)

    ReplyDelete