Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Yesterday's mail.


A nice surprise in yesterdays mail was the custom made cushion cover from Wendy at Textured Leaf. I had no idea what to expect, the only guidance I gave her was something with pink for Miss Muff's room. I love what you did Wendy. A certain little girl is very happy with the three crocheted pink ladies too.


Funny story too.
Wendy lives in the same street in Melbourne, twenty houses along from where my husband grew up. How's that for a strange co-incidence.
Thankyou again Wendy.

5 comments:

  1. Im so glad you like it. I wasnt sure even when I sent it, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous and how funny!!!! plus I guess you'd remember that family with the 7 kids down the road wouldn't you (or the very good looking boys we married!!)

    corrie:)

    ReplyDelete