Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Whirr, buzz, snip, snip......


Lots of flurry in the sewing room at the moment. Orders coming thick and fast. I'm working my way through them. I've just listed a couple of vintage sheet peasant tops in the shop. I've kept two for Miss Muff, they are so soft being made from the worn fabric. She loves them. I have boxes of fabric, vintage, recycled, reclaimed, upcycled, saved, rescued, I'm not sure what the correct term is. I'll have to work out the correct terminology if I'm going to start using some up, especially for the November market seeing our stall will have quite a retro theme.




2 comments:

  1. Another darling top Julie!!! I recall having such sheets on my bed as a child... Looks great as a peasant top!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. More more more keep it up sewing girl! Mainline some chocolate and you'll be right xx

    ReplyDelete