Thursday, October 28, 2010

Bees.


Mr Seven discovered a swarm of bees out the front window this morning. Quite fascinating.

I've rang our local honey man and he's coming around to pop then in a box. They are on a low branch, apparently he will give them a tap, drop them in a bee box, leave them there to settle and keep them to make honey. Must be that time of year as we saw another swarm in a gum tree last Saturday.

Going slow in the sewing department. I've done something nasty to my shoulder and it seems to be getting worse before its getting better.


2 comments:

  1. We had a swarm make themselves at home in one of our pear trees a few years ago. The bee guy came and said they were the calmest bees he'd ever dealt with. I was still glad when they were gone! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is incredible Julie! I've never seen such before!

    ReplyDelete