Friday, September 10, 2010

Catching up.


I had a lovely night out last night, dinner with nearly 30 other local Mums. We do it every couple of months. Its great to have a catch up, a couple of wines and not have to cook!

I think I'll do some more quilting on this UFO today. Its also catch up day around the house. Its nice and windy so I might actually get some washing dry outside for a change. If I can find a quiet spot I also need to photograph some stock for my Madeit shop. Its been closed for a week or so while I had the market.

There's a stack of outside jobs I could be doing too. Crazy me decided to pull off the fly screen doors to sand them back and repaint and put new fly screens in. I'm assuming the mozzies are going to be bad this year. Must get on to them before the weather warms up.




2 comments:

  1. Dinner out sounds just lovely, Julie. Nice to have a group to do things like that with.

    That quilt is so pretty. I love the colors and the hearts in some of the blocks are just darling!

    MGM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for getting out to such an event. I recall really enjoying such "few and far between" outings when my children were young... 8-)

    Your UFO is looking great Julie, and sounds like there is much for you to do...

    ReplyDelete