Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Channelling Spring.


I thought I would get a head start on my Spring/Summer sewing.
Coming soon to my Madeit Shop.


I've made this fabric up in the Ava Tie Dress in a size 2-3 and a 5-6 today.
I'm not sure why it looks burnt orange but its actually a darkish pink???
See below, this photo is closer to its true colour, I think its the overcast day making it look orange.

I'm undecided as to whether we keep the small one or put it in
the shop. I have a few more to make up in different sizes and fabrics, I might just let Miss Muff choose her favourite.

Its a little cold here today but my model worked through the pain.
Love the unprompted flower smelling pose.

3 comments:

  1. Love the model.....and the dress. fairy skirts are great too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, that's gorgeous! The dress is adorable too...
    Lizzie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can´t believe it. She IS definetely going to be a model. Wearing a summer dress and bare feet in cold weather???? OMG!
    The dress is beautiful, of course.
    Love the picture of the dress against the wood fence/wall (?)
    Greetings!

    ReplyDelete