Sunday, July 11, 2010

RHI

repetitive hexagon injury (abbr.: RHI)noun
a condition in which the prolonged performance of repetitive actions, typically with the hands, causes pain or impairment of function in the tendons and muscles involved.

Another wet miserable day saw the production of more hexagon flowers yesterday and also produced a sore wrist. I'm pleased I have enough now to play with different arrangement to work out how I'm going to set them into a quilt. I'll have to change projects for a few days.

9 comments:

  1. You got lots done there Julie... 8-)
    Yup! Having fun with something else for a few days should ease up your sore wrist, and you'll be back amongst they flowers once again! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, they are very pretty hexagon flowers. Hope your wrist feels better after a change of project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh No !!! Luckily I am sure you have another project you could work on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure they have 'Hexie Rehab' somewhere......:o)
    Lizzie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sound like you're in need of some 'crafting first aid -RICE'... rest-ice-compression-elevation.. No mast needles for a day or so... Hope the withdrawel symptoms aren't too bad. Peta

    ReplyDelete
  7. they are so addictive!!!!!! I need to pick them up and again and get cracking with them

    corrie:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's funny, I get it from crotcheting - perhaps some thyme in the vegi patch perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do hope your wrist gets better soon, but in the mean time it gives me an opportunity to catch up to you! =) Cheeky, I know. Get well soon! xx

    ReplyDelete