Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Find your Blogging stats.



I have just discovered Blogger's stats page. Its fascinating. I've had the map thing on the bottom of my blog for a while, I love seeing where around the world my blog is being read. Though can't claim, like Jodie, to have any readers floating in the ocean on a boat with a laptop.

You don't need to install the stats page, its already there.

Go to here to find out how to get your stats.

It actually tells you who is reading, when they read, where they are from, how long they stayed. Waaaaaay too much info. but fascinating. Good way to find out if you have a stalker I suppose. :0) I found it interesting but I likes maths and statistics, I thought a few of you might like to have a look too.

Things I discovered about my blog readers.


My blog has already been viewed on i-pads.

People are actually looking up my little tutorials.

Lots of my readers come from my Moda Bakeshop tutorial.

Most of my readers are Australian, followed by USA.

As I am writing this there is a person from Vietnam reading my blog!


And just because I hate blog posts without photos here's all my hexagons so far. The wrist pain has gone but I'm giving it a few more days rest.


9 comments:

  1. Love your hexies Julie and thanks for the info, I'm off for a peek at what's been going on at my blog too lol.
    Hugs,
    Joy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found that the other day too, way cool isn't it? Hexies are looking good too...
    Lizzie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hexagon flowers, they are beautiful. I didn´t know about those stats!!! I have to find that, I want to know stuff like you found out. Thanks for your comments on my blog!!! I hope the translator helps, although I hate it when I try it. But I don´t have the time to translate what I write. I should let my english speaking readers know that if they have any questions or want to know something in particular I can answer in english. I have had problems posting on other people´s blogs sometimes too, I don´t know why that happens!!!! But you did very well on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting Julie! Thanks for the heads up on this Stats thing!!

    Your flower look lovely together... 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jules that is SO cool!!! Thanks for the heads up.
    Ab x
    Ps. They come to me from you. I guess I owe you some thread for the threads :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those haxagons - mine have given me a sort wrist too and a middle finger with lots of holes in it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the info! I had no idea! Love the hexies too! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. putting me to shame with all those hexagons!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete