Thursday, June 10, 2010

Officially hexing.


I had a play with my new hexagon templates last night and, while watching some very bad TV, ended up cutting the whole lot out.

Thanks for everyone's concern regarding the coin situation. Mr Seven had an x-ray Tuesday and got the all clear much to my delight. After a week of metal detecting and searching through other means I hadn't turned up anything. Unfortunately I couldn't be everywhere. The radiologist said I could ring for the results in two days but I must have given her a funny look and she came back and whispered to me that I could "stop looking", she must have felt sorry for me. The Dr. rang with the good news again the following day. So all good here again.






6 comments:

  1. hexagons are fun! I still have your mom´s miniquilt in the back of my mind...one day...you know...when I have the time....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear about the coin issue, everyone seems to be hooked on hexagons at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hexi quilt with the japanese fabrics is going to look smashing! Oh and so glad to hear that you went to the Dr for the 'coin issue'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! For both the hexie's and the coin!! We had a marble hunt a few years back....much easier on account of the weight....lol! xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to hear everything came out ok... 8-)

    ReplyDelete