Thursday, June 17, 2010

Internet woes.

Apparently our internet provider is installing new fibre optics at the moment so we have had major supply interruptions. I can blog but I'm having trouble receiving and sending e-mails ......very frustrating. So to everyone who has left comments on my last few posts, thankyou for your lovely comments and sorry I haven't replied. Hopefully things will be back to normal soon. It just make you realise how much we rely on computers now, internet banking, paying bills, checking weather, cattle sales etc and general chit chat, not that I spend all day on here but its very useful.

2 comments:

  1. I know exactly how you feel. We exceeded our download limit last month and everything was V..E..R..Y S..L..O..W and frustrating. You won't know yourself once all is back to normal. I hope that is soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope things on your computer, mainly your internet get back to normal for you very soon Julie!!!

    ReplyDelete