Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Hexagon flower bag.


The bag I'm making from hexagons evolved over the weekend. I had a different, larger bag in mind but this is what I created instead. The outside is all hexagons, I toyed with various ways to put it together. I wanted the outside made completely out of hexagons. I came up with several other ways to put it together but I would have had to incorporate diamonds or triangles to get them to sit right.

I have lined it with black and still have to add a handle today. It came up really well. I can see a future Narioka tutorial being written for this one.

Its very cute but not the world's most practical bag, more like an evening bag for your purse and lippy. Forget about stuffing nappies and drink bottles into it.


4 comments:

  1. It´s cute! Does it have a handle or strap of some kind??? I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool! It may be small but it's adorable! :0)

    ReplyDelete