Monday, May 31, 2010

Wedding news.


We received the news yesterday that my brother and fiance have set their wedding date. Very exciting especially as Miss Muff is going to be flower girl!!!! We had a talk about it last night, she doesn't really understand what a wedding is but she has asked to wear something pretty in her hair. We have three months to grow some hair......help!!! Big brother is very excited at the prospect of his first plane flight.
We are going to have to practise wearing our fairy skirt more often, I don't think the new one will be purple though. mmm Maggie Mae might have to have a flower girl dress too.
I'd better get cracking on the quilt for their engagement now hadn't I.
No idea what to give them for a wedding present, I don't think I'll have time for another quilt.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the news! Beautiful flower girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exciting news Julie and Miss Muff will be such a sweet flower girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She'll be adorable with just the right amount of hair to have 'pretty' things in....
    Lizzie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh she is going to be super cute ! and so will maggie-may....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to your brother!

    Miss Muff will make a wonderful flower girl, and I am sure you will come up with a lovely dress for her! 8-)

    ReplyDelete