Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Splat.


Thats pretty much the sound I made when I landed in the mud while trying to escape from our inquisitive bulls. I was wearing my red coat, probably not a good idea. Oh and I also managed to zap myself on the electric fence. I stood up and yelled my best holler at the bulls and tried to look scary to give me enough time to get out of the paddock. I hope no one was watching.

I have wasted the better part of half a day shifting cows in the rain. Its a perfect day for staying inside and sewing but instead I am having an icky, messy, muddy, cold and wet kind of day.


9 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you are having such an awful day! We are at the end of a rainy day too, but there were no bulls in mine...just a lot of sewing by the fireplace!!!!! lol....I'm bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish we could have seen a pic ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shame it wasn't caught on video, you could have won on Funniest Home Videos!! Hope the zap wasn't too painful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OW! Oh I can feel that pain just by reading about it. It always seems to hurt more when its wet too. Hope you are all cozy and warm by now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm laughing my arse of at you but sending HOT CHOCOLATEY thoughts Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been zapped too. Not a pleasant experience, for sure!

    Hopefully you will get a chance to get comfy and cuddle up with a quilt soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with the thoughts of Jo in Tas. You could have won $$$$$

    ReplyDelete
  8. too funny!!!!!!!!!!!!! you farm chick you!

    corrie:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oops and yucky, but that would have been some good video for future laughs Julie! 8-)

    ReplyDelete