Thursday, May 27, 2010

Baby blue.

I had a post half written today to advertise my SIL "S" to be's car.

But, she sold it yesterday. (Bad luck Lizzie).

Open Road

It would have been the perfect set of wheel for cruising the patchwork shops on a sunny Saturday. Top off of course. The only down side is the boot size. It would fit a sewing machine and a change of clothes and a few fat quarters but what more does a girl really need. And at night she fits neatly under a double bed quilt.

Instead of having his and hers MX5's I think my brother and "S" plan is to get a new one between them. No prizes for guessing the common interest that drew them together.

Photo source (my brother).

3 comments:

  1. Awww shucks!!! LOL! You're right about the boot though, be very lucky to get a sewing machine in. If I ever run away from home I'll have to decide between clothes or sewing ......? No problem really is there?
    Lizzie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh - I had one of these (well two actually a blue one then a silver one...) pre-children of course.
    I still remember those top-off moments and they were great.

    ReplyDelete