Sunday, April 11, 2010

Swing tags.


I've been playing with making my own swing tags for my little dresses for market when I had a brainwave. Order some free business cards from Vistaprint..... punch a hole in the corner and voila....swing tag. I'll just jot the size and price on the back of the card.
They arrived on Friday and I am very happy. I ended up paying a little and getting a second card design, they can double as a business card, the print could have been slightly larger but they will do the trick for now.



12 comments:

  1. Awesome idea Julie! Good for you! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous idea .... they look so good!!!
    Hugs,
    Joy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever you, they look great Julie...
    Lizzie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love vistaprint! I use their stickers for our markets and orders!!!! I use moo cards for my swing tags but not as cheap as vista!!!

    corrie:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them! Did they take long to get to you? I really need to get my butt into gear and order some xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these kind of brainwaves! Excellent idea xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Julie... Really special!! :-)

    ReplyDelete