Thursday, March 18, 2010

Gosh.

Wow, what a response to my first design for the Moda Bake Shop. I'm quite overwhelmed by all the lovely comments from all around the world, thankyou everyone, I can't wait to try another one.


Here's an out-take of Mel and I's little helper in the dolls bed making herself comfortable at the quilt photo shoot.

While all thats been going on, Kate from Foxs Lane and I have done a little personal swap. I have been admiring her crochet and asked if she would make me some crochet hearts and in return I'd make something of her choosing which happened to be a giant pin cushion. It arrived at its new home yesterday.
I've joined Kate's pin cushion swap now too. After saying I wasn't going to do any swaps at the start of this year I've weakened very quickly.


Some other goodies for the Foxs Lane girls, some yoyo hairclips and binding. I'm getting a lot quicker at making binding now.


..........and finally, another doll quilt, this time for my Miss Muff's little friend who turned two this week.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that quilt is amazing!!
    I've been giving that pin cushion a workout today and it is FAB!! Love it. Bigger is so much better. Thanks so much again. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little helper is a little sweetie.. Too cute! 8-)

    You are doing pretty good for someone that wasn't going to do any swaps this year!!!! LOL!

    Cute idea for hairclips! Fox Lane girls...? Hmmmm? Binding?

    Darling little dolly quilt! 8-)

    How is the weather down your way Julie?

    ReplyDelete