Sunday, March 14, 2010

Busy busy.


These bags are pretty much all that happened sewing wise this week. I started cutting out one and decided its just as easy to make four as it is one, so I have a couple for my present box now so I'm feeling very organised.

I have had a very busy hectic week. Hence no blog post for five days. Hubby said I should do one so you all know I'm still here!

I had a trip to Shepparton Spotlight with Kesenya on Thursday and picked up mainly non exciting purchases like interfacing and fiber fill etc. I couldn't believe all the storm damage in Shepparton from last weekend's "super cell" storm.

I love, love, love Sen's new hair. She's more daring than I'll ever be. Aussie girls, check out her easy competition to win a ticket to the movie "My One and Only."

Friday, I spent all day at school. Half the school is being demolished soon and re-built so half the classes had to shift into the remaining rooms while the build is in progress. We had a good team of parent removalists.

This week is looking less busy with some excitement mid week which you will need to stay tuned for.

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are getting a bit of breathing space this week, although as soon as I think that something always comes up! Looking forward to a bit of mid week action xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bags are great love. I hope this week is full of sewing fun and less removalling!
    Ab x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our school is doing that crazy moving thing and buildings being knocked down. You were good parents to go and help out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're back, we've missed you this week. Love those bags, how good are you to get organised with pressies for the future...
    lizzie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete