Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Top tweaked.


I fixed my little problem with this top, see my last post.
It's a lot better, and quite comfortable to wear.
I added a little extra strip over each sleeve, I think it looks OK.
I've misplaced the pattern I used but when I find it I'll list it here.

9 comments:

  1. Well done! It looks like it was meant to be. No one will know it has been tweaked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great Julie - very inventive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An awesome top there Julie! The extra pieces added adds interest in my mind! Looks great!
    Looks like I've missed quite a bit of your postings... Busy, busy! 8-)
    Happy stitchings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well look at that you clever stitcher!!! It looks fabulous Julie, just like it was meant to be that way!! Well done :o).
    Hugs,
    Joy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very clever! Looks great ... and not a bra strap in sight. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks really good Julie and you wouldn't know that it should be any other way, well done.
    Lizzie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent! I think is looks really classy and a love that fabric! xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful fabric, I have a top pattern sitting on the desk. I don't have a lot of patience for clothes sewing though, you have given me some inspiration to give it a go, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. love it! well done! I did comment before but it came up with a funny message for me!

    Corrie:)

    ReplyDelete